Tuesday 19 November 2013

SAYING GOODBYE...

My five weeks of time in Uganda are coming to an end and I've been saying goodbye to many good friends.  I have had a very full time and I've accomplished soooo much.  And now I feel ready to return to Victoria.  I've had time here to process what knowledge I have gained and will continue to process the new experiences so that I can put it all to good use for JNFC.

Monday the staff had a lunch for me which was very nice and they all said a few words so I felt very special.  Here are a few pics to wrap up my time here.

I received a few mats as gifts made by the jajja's.



Mattress store...on the street.  We bought one of these.


This is a water collection system being built by the guest house at the school.


And lastly, here are some friends:










No comments:

Post a Comment